Click the tab “Application Forms” - here you will find an Application Form for all Wittenborg’s programmes, information about the Application Procedure, an overview of Tuition and Package Fees and the coming Year Planning at Wittenborg University.
Click the tab “Download Brochures” to download brochures, prospectus, and study guides.
If you would like more information regarding Wittenborg University Programmes, or if you have a question regarding the application process please ask your question with the application questions form.
If you would prefer to start your application through email, please send your documents to:
The Student Registrar, at email@example.com
You can also send us your documents by post to this address:
The Student Registrar
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
Laan van de Mensenrechten 500
7331 VZ, Apeldoorn, the Netherlands
In order to start your application for studies at Wittenborg University, you are requested to submit the following documents:
- a completed Wittenborg University application from (download below, and scanned)
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Copy of academic documents (All levels, scanned)
- Copy of IELTS certificate (If required - Scanned)
- Copy of passport, or EU ID Card (Scanned)
- 4 passport size photos (or 1 scanned)
- Students who require a visa should also submit a copy of their birth certificate, legalized by Dutch embassy in home country (can be sent later)
Below you will also find a copy of the 'year planning' for the next academic year, a document that outlines Wittenborg University's 'application proceedure', and an overview of the current 'tuition fees' and 'package fees' at Wittenborg University.
- Application Form Bachelor Programmes (View Online)
- Application Form Pre-Master & Master Programmes (View Online)
- Application Form English & Business Preparation Programmes (View Online)
- Tuition and Fees Bachelor Programmes (View Online)
- Tuition and Fees Pre-Master & Master Programmes (View Online)
- Tuition and Fees English & Business Preparation Programmes (View Online)
- Application Procedure (View Online)
- Bachelor Entry Requirements (View Online)
- Master Entry Requirements (View Online)